A Meme- Eight Little Facts

I didn't know I was tagged by Keli of counterfeit humans until I read her latest post. Eight little known facts about me. That's what I am supposed to write about. An easy question maybe if you consider I am just an unknown entity in this huge universe and practically everything about me is an unknown fact to the world yonder but hey, think again. The meme is not such an easy nut to crack really if you are looking from my angle. I know every nook and cranny of this aging body and practically everything about it is not a secret. There is no little known fact here and I have to come out with eight! Thanks, Keli for this challenge and I am coming out with this pictorial of my eight little known facts just for you!


Unknown fact Number 1: I like to have noodles for breakfast. When I pose a question in Blogcatalog about breakfast, many people say they have eggs, bread, oats or cereals for breakfast. That's rather boring, I think. Noodles can be fried, steamed and cooked in many ways and they taste simply different with different garnishing.
Unknown fact Number 2: I don't like cakes or biscuits. They are delicious but the ladies in my house are always making tons and tons of them. Yuks! I have had enough!
Unknown fact Number 3: I used to hate mooncakes. The mooncakes during my childhood seemed to be less tasty than the present one made by my niece. Now, I love them but I can't take a lot because I don't have a sweet tooth.
Unknown fact Number 4: I have a bad habit. I'll take the lean and leave the fat of the meat untouched. Don't tell mom!

Unknown fact Number 5: I have a weakness for this sourish dish: Tomyam noodle and yes, laksa. I had once went round town with a friend just to have a bowl of this local delight.
Unknown fact Number 6: I took up Chinese painting once and learned that I lacked the discipline for this fine art. I do oils instead.
Unknown fact Number 7: Chinese characters give me severe headaches. I took up lessons at a very late stage in life and still need lots of room for improvement!
Unknown fact Number 8:Occasionally, I 'll run off alone with a camera to the local Lake Gardens and take photos especially for my Dharma Delights blog or Our Impermanent World - My pics! blog I do love solitude but occasionally, people I don't really know mistake that for aloofness and thinking over it, I do agree with them: I can be pretty aloof with such people.


Now, I tag you! HanXianSheng of Voice of Dingchao
and Sean of Lifelong Pinky

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wah... I've got tag again~!
Anonymous said…
Hey nothing wrong with noodles in the morning, my wife eats fish or even dried fish....
My daughter used to eat grilled lambshops at 7 am....
Me, boring as I am, just a tea and a few cigarettes will do.
The blogmaster
Anonymous said…
Gee.. i like good breakfast, gimme anything : noodles, american breakfast, toast, eggs, cheecheongfun! i love it all for breakfast~
footiam said…
Sean, you popular mah!
footiam said…
What an interesting menu, anonymous!
footiam said…
Yes! Chee Cheong fun! That's nice!
Anonymous said…
Hmmm - there are a lot of things people don't know about me and I'm not sure I'd want to expose it!

Breakfast for me is boring - toast and coffee. It's too much effort to make anything else!!

Zathyn
footiam said…
Maybe, your breakfast won't be boring if you dress it up a little, Zathyn!
Mark Antony said…
Great use of images in your post! Looks appetising!
footiam said…
Thanks, Mark Anthony. Would love to give you a treat!
Keli said…
Sorry, I'm a little late in coming to see your meme, but thanks for doing it! Your first few pictures make me feel hungry. And the lake garden looks beautiful! Thanks again!
footiam said…
Better late than never. The lake is man made. People used to mine for tin there.