God's Gifts

Whose nose looks like Pinocchio's? The newspaper seems to think that Hong Kong actress Tavia Yeung Yi (inset), the villainess in TVB's Beyond the Realm of Conscience (宮心計) has Pinocchio's nose. The buzz is around that the actress has a nose job done but Tavia said that she had merely gone to see the doctor to get rid of her birthmark. Just the other day, I met a twenty something local guy who was back from Korea for his semester break. Inadvertently, I started to talk about how beautiful the Korean stars are. I remember even a friend saying that Britain's Prince Charles had once commented that the girls in Korea are by far, the prettiest. The young guy had however told me that 60% of the people there had actually gone under the knife to improve their looks. Not everyone appreciate God's gifts!

Who do you think has/have gone under the knife?











Comments

Liudmila said…
I don't know if it's true, but they say, they have to repeat and repeat the operations some years later. I would remain so as I am to avoid it.
footiam said…
I have heard about that too but I think many people don't mind that just to remain young and beautiful.