A Traveller's Tale: Gifts from Man

Traveling to Kuala Lumpur from Taiping could be a fun trip. The journey may be long but all along the way, you'd be presented with nice views and when you are entering Kuala Lumpur and traveling in the city, you'd get to admire the buildings there too, that is if you are not a hard-core nature enthusiast and a fussy pot. The buildings need not be famous landmarks like the Petronas Twin Towers or the KL Tower but they have their own character and are rather pleasing to the eyes. When I was in Kuala Lumpur the last time, I spent a lot of time in the Mid-Valley Megamall. Once out of the mall, especially when my nephew was driving me round, I drank in the man-made sights. In this world, I suppose there are gifts from Gods and gifts from man!



Would you like to gift-wrap these?














Comments

Liudmila said…
Are there Old Cities too? Or it's only in Europe -all these medieval buildings?
footiam said…
In Makassar, I don't see those majestic old buildings like in Europe. In other parts of Asia, like in India and China, there are ancient buildings which are rather fascinating but then they are different from the one in Europe. That makes the world special and beautiful, don't you think? By the way, I think Kuala Lumpur is rather young compared to Europe and I haven't come across people talking about the old part of KL or old city, whatever.