A Traveller's Tale: One Day in Penang

One day, I just had the opportunity to visit Universiti Sains Malaysia in Penang, the university which once caught the limelight for a blunder in the intake of new undergraduates. Then, a number of government and private institutions of higher learning were having a road show for students in its premises but I was more gamed for the little museum it had, tucked away some place. I remember years back, I had wanted to pay the museum a visit but never got to doing it. So, at last, I had the opportunity to take a peep at this little museum.Opportunity comes knocking just when you least expect it!



Young students packing the Career Fair in Universiti Sains Malaysia...






Wayang Kulit, a shadow puppet theater and puppets exhibited in the little museum in Universit Sains Malaysia...









Comments

Liudmila said…
I think about the patience of the persons that create these dolls. And those that have to work with them... Too hard.
footiam said…
If it's wayang kulit you are refering ot, it's not easy to see even here. It's not very popular; now people watch TV and videos which are more exciting.