Chinese New Year Cookies

Spring Festival is here again! Yes, I mean Chinese New Year. Tomorrow will be Chinese New Year Eve and there will be a big reunion dinner for family members. On Monday, the ox will officially boot out the rat and everyone will wear new clothes and children will get ang pow from the elders. Ang pow are red packets containing money and are part and parcel of Chinese New Year. There will be a lot of visiting too. The first day will be reserved for the family and then a lot of visiting will be done to the houses of both relatives friends. And every houses you go to, you are bound to get ang pow that is if you are single and unmarried, and of course, you'd get to eat cookies too. Qong Xi Fa Cai and here, have some Chinese New Year cookies!














Comments

Liudmila said…
I would say to everybody that I'm single and unmarried if they would give me these bisquits...
footiam said…
Oh, if you are here, I'll give you some even though you are married.