Toyboys!

So what if The Material Girl, Madonna had been spotted out in Sao Paolo with her toyboy, the hot Brazilian model, Jesus Luv? If I remember right, Jesus Luv is not her first; there used to be another younger man in her life, Guy Ritchie. Not every woman has the privilege to have a toyboy, mind you and according to a source in the internet, a woman gotta be over 35 years old with either a salary of at least $500,000 (£255,000), or liquid assets of more than $4 million. Now, Madonna definitely deserves her toy just like a strings of other old Hollywood celebrities like Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Collins etc. etc. And I suppose many men, young or old alike, don't mind being toyed with too...


Madonna's latest toy...Jesus Luv...


Madonna's ex ....


Can you identify these Hollywood celebrities and their toys?






























Comments

SHY said…
Visiting you here
footiam said…
Thanks for visiting! Welcome!
Liudmila said…
Great collection.
I think, there are 2 reasons to have young boys for the women. Both valid. First to prove own independance, possibility to feel that who command. Second is physiological reason.

But most of them are soooo... If I was a man, I think, I would hardly be able to resolve physiological problems of Liz Taylor, for example. Better is to have hunger.
footiam said…
I admire these women! They have a mind of their own and dare to be different. And I admire the men too! They dare to be different too!