Penis and Vagina, Prim and Proper


United Kingdom's most senior openly gay police officer and nature lover, Brian Leonard Paddick stripped himself naked when he joined former That's Life presenter,Esther Rantzen in a waterfall shower. His remarks, I do not have a name for my penis. Lovely as it is, it does not have a name, actually reminded me of some ladies whom I once travelled with. I suppose I irritated them all when I speaking in my own dialect, mentioned the female private part. The ladies felt rather offended and openly said that I did not respect them. First, I was not supposed to mention the word, the word was supposed to be part of a foul language; and when I said that private parts were freely mentioned by the Science teacher in the Science class, the ladies argued that that was an entirely different matter. First, that was Science and the words, penis and vagina are proper. Now, it was not just a matter of making these private parts foul by using another name in another language, but I just could not help but asked the prim and proper ladies: What exactly were you thinking of when I mentioned vagina?

Comments