Hair

At least two people sent me the above photo of purportedly the best haircut of the year. Surfing through the net, I found some other wacky hairstyles that really will make your hair stands on end, make you want to fly to another planet or simply make you laugh! If you are a king, I bet a bad hairstyle will dethrone you! You'll see what I mean...

Hairstyle to make your hair stands on end...

Hairstyle that makes you want to fly off to another planet...


Hairstyle that makes you laugh...


And hairstyle that dethrones a king...

Now, just enjoy a medley from the musical, Hair...



Comments

Ely said…
nice photos! i like the guy's hair on the second photo.
Liudmila said…
I like the second photo too. It's something about high levels of spirit.
footiam said…
Ely, try sporting this hair! You'll be a hit!
footiam said…
Oh, Liudmila, you are making my hair stands on end! I can't imagine sporting this hairstyle. It makes one look like some exotic bird from the jungle, don't you think?
Liudmila said…
You don't understand. Everybody makes "a hippy" in own way. So, I deduct you are not a hippy. In the very deep ground of your soul. And I could resurrect this state of soul... maybe if I drink some bottles of good beer. ;)))
SheR. said…
Bad hair day hur?
footiam said…
No, I am not a hippy, Liudmila. I am a nerd! My idea of letting the hair down is not to stand them up!Maybe, I should have some of that devil drink!
footiam said…
Sher, Some people need a bad hair to jazz up their life!