New Year Celebration

A friend of mine told me that the local television carried a footage of some Thai Buddhist youths in Tumpat turning rather rowdy in Tumpat, Kelantan while welcoming the New Year. Elsewhere in Gurney Drive, a popular spot for New Year revelers , some youths again caused trouble and had a brush with the law and then, there was this strange boy who appeared in YouTube, drinking a blue drink to usher in 2008. Different people celebrate New Year Eve in different ways and some could be rather weird and absurd! As for me, I just slept away New Year Eve for on New Year Day, I had to help my niece paint my house! This could sound strange to you perhaps, but my niece was the mastermind to paint my house and I just helped! Sometime, we fail to celebrate good luck, don't we?

New Year revelers in Gurney Drive, Penang




Drinking a Blue Drink...




New Year Day ....


Comments

Anonymous said…
Your house looks difference.
footiam said…
Sure la! Things change ma!
Anonymous said…
Nothing! Hope I plan of doing something next year :)
footiam said…
That's common! All days are important, not just new year!