Beautiful People- Himalman


Himalman who always posted everything on the Himalayas left a message at my blog, Travelpangs and I am reproducing it here:

I have posted new story: The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy. /Version polish and english/ - WOŚP - Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy - The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity is the biggest and most prosperous charity organization in Poland ; more :
http://himalman.wordpress.com/2008/01/10/the-great-orchestra-of-christmas-charity-wielka-orkiestra-swiatecznej-pomocy-version-polish-and-english/ ;
Please copy and paste this post on your site. This is very important for me !! Have a fabulous weekend!! -himalman :)

I thought that was a nice man posting a nice caring post and reproducing the post here would be great. Just that, adding the link here so that readers can visit Himalman personally would be a better idea!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for your big heart,and your help in showing my post "16 th Final - The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity" for all people.