Green Thumb Sunday- Everything Green

The picturesque Lake Gardens in my hometown is a place where you can go to jog away your stress. What I like about the place is the greenery around the lakes. I have posted a photo here of a favorite spot of mine, a place where I used to go in the evening for a walk.

Would like to tag all of you who surf by for a meme with the theme ' Everything Green'. Do post a photo in your blog showing anything green and leave a link here if you are participating. Do leave a comment too if you like, about what you are posting. I'll get back to you.




Comments

Blogmaster said…
I can not subscribe and the feedburner thing does not work either :((
Grrrrrrrrr
twosuperheroes said…
bro, i will get back to u tomorrow k.. need to rush :D ... I'll pass it around.. :D
twosuperheroes said…
i make it for today.. :D i'll do tag this post again in evening :D .. thanx anyway
Mark Antony said…
Here is my contribution to your Green theme day :)

http://digital-newworld.com/blog/2007/11/07/theme-in-green/

Regards, Mark.
footiam said…
Thanks, everyone!