Star Wars


Star Wars, the sci-fi movie set in a fictional universe that started a highly successful franchise was developed by George Lucas during the 1970s. The movie was released on May 25, 1977 by 20th Century Fox and had gone on to become a worldwide pop culture phenomenon, spawning two sequels, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Twenty-two years later, a prequel trilogy, set before the original trilogy, was released. What a phenomenon indeed from a cartoonish film with a host of cartoonish characters! By the way, which of the character/s below is/are not from any of the Star Wars movies?






















Comments

Keli said…
I'm going to make a wild guess! Is it the teddy bear and Oscar the Grouch?
Shay said…
I love the Star Wars pics! I play the game online.

Sorry my font was hard to read :( I'll see if I can find a darker one. :)
Jim said…
Dude man! You have Ultraman in there! I used to LOVE watching Ultraman in the early 70's. I would get home from school (2nd grade!), and watch Speed Racer, Ultraman, and then Johhny Soko and His Giant Robot!
Jack Payne said…
My favorite character was always Jaba the Hut. Never knew why. I wonder if writing about con men and their antics have anything to do with this bizarre stigma. After all, myths die hard. In the movie, Casablanca, Humphrey Bogart never said, "Play it again, Sam," and Sherlock Holmes never said, "Elementary, Dr. Watson."
footiam said…
Oh! Keli, how about ultraman?
footiam said…
Dear some girl, many people love Star Wars. It's fun to watch!
footiam said…
Dear Infonistacrat, I like ultraman too. I always get too worried when that button on his chest starts to blink! I still like ultraman especially the original version!
footiam said…
Dear Jack Payne, I prefer Chewbacca. Teddy Bears are cute!