Of Traffic Jam and Ashop Commerce



People say Bangkok’s traffic jam is terrible .When UK-based international grocery and general merchandising retail chain, Tesco opened for business in my hometown, Taiping on 27 September, 2007, there was a traffic jam along Jalan Istana, the road that leads to this supposedly second biggest Tesco outlet in Malaysia. I felt the traffic jam here was terrible too. So, who says that traffic jam in Bangkok is terrible? Traffic jam is terrible, wherever it is! That’s why I do dream of shopping on line sometimes. It’s convenient, more comfortable and saves so much time. With people becoming more computer savvy, it can’t be denied that e-commerce, which is the selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet, has grown dramatically. Many people are willing to shop on line and many merchants too can find complete solution to sell on line by using shopping cart software provided by Ashop Commerce for instance. And using the e-commerce software is as easy as ABC! Interested parties just have to log into Ashop Commerce’s official site and take a test drive of its shopping cart to experience its difference and take control of its ecommerce demo shop’s admin and storefront! There won’t be any traffic jam!

Comments

ctdweller said…
Hi,
Encryption and all, my only issue with online shopping is the security of the transaction.

Cheers!
ChampDog said…
I agree. The security is the main concern. Also, what if you pay but the goods is not arrived? This is another concerns. Most of the online-shopping is for you to pay first. Will it work? Or perhaps they should implement the pay later scheme?
I live 1/2 mile from a popular shopping mall, and I almost never shop there. We do a lot of shopping on line, paying careful attention to online security, and we shop in other stores early in the year to avoid huge traffic jams. This has worked for us for many years.
footiam said…
Hi, everyone, people in my country are worried about the security of the transaction. I am too.
Anonymous said…
well done
Mark Antony said…
Wow, I never realised Tesco was so popular outside UK! Like you, I prefer shopping on line where possible. It's the age of computer shopping, underlined by a lady I overheard say recently, "I'm just popping in to the Library, to do some shopping!" Meaning of course, she was intending to use the library computer!