Fodder for Gossips





In whose blog did it say that without Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton, the world would be a better place to live in? Zuber’s blog? Oh, I would like to oppose that view and speak for Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton. This big, beautiful world is big enough for these two people. If the world can accommodate so many other shady characters, why not add in the one and only Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton too? What harm have they done, anyway except to live their lives and brighten ours? Since Risky Business, I have been an avid fan of Tom Cruise. Top Gun and Jerry Mcquire are superb movies and so are many other films that Tom Cruise acted in. Maybe, you may consider Tom Cruise to be not in the same league as actors like Clark Gable or Toshiro Mifune, but he really stands out in the Mission Impossible movies and he looks like a real samurai too in The Last Samurai, don’t you think? Without Tom Cruise then, what would we do when we are not blogging? Watch the wind blow? How interesting! Even then, I can say safely with my Eyes Wide Shut, that the day would be nicer if we get to talk about Tom Cruise or Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton may not make good movies like Tom Cruise but she did get involved in an interesting tape. That is good fodder for gossips. Human beings need that. Good non malicious gossips...

Comments

Mark Antony said…
I agree, the comment about being a better world without certain poeple in it is indeed malicious. I think everyone deserves to be remembered for their best work. Celebrities included, of course!
Anonymous said…
Interesting point footiam.

I enjoy both Cruise's and Paris' work. The tv show Paris was in with Nichole Ritchie was really dumb but sooooo funny!
Their private lives are crazy sometimes, but it is their lives. Everyone lives their lives as they wish.
Harmless gossip on celebrities, filed under light entertainment, allows the little people to escape from their at times dull and boring lives. lol
ctdweller said…
Hi,

I like Tom Cruise but I think his acting can use some more workshop? :-) This is just a personal opinion.

You know what, I like him best in Collateral where he plays a hit man(with practically no emotions) :-)

Cheers!
You have honeslty changed my mind about them (More Tom than Paris). Tom did star in some good movies, but I still think he comes off as somewhat as a jerk in interviews. Paris Hilton, I can only take so much of.
footiam said…
You mean the jumping like a monkey case with Oprah? Well, then he is jerk. Oh! Paris! I can understand if you hate them all. It's good to have some people to hate!