Orchids Galore!

Yesterday, I drove past the Lake Gardens and lo! There was an orchid exhibition! Orchid exhibition is held occasionally in my little town of Taiping, Malaysia and it is not that I have not been to one. In fact, I have been to orchid exhibitions a few times in the past and had even taken tons of photos of the flowers once.I am not an avid orchid collector either but these sometimes incredibly expensive orchids are really beautiful! Since I have the time, why not pay a visit then? I called up an old friend and together we trudged to the exhibition ground. It was really paradise on earth! You don't have to be a true believer to be able to enjoy heaven, do you?












enjoy




Comments

Sean said…
When the exhibition ended ya? Perhaps I can go with you when I back to Taiping.
footiam said…
This sunday dear but most probably I will be away to Penang with Heng. Plan to go on Thursday and will return on Saturday.Will you be around then?