Positive for Thoughtfulness.

Caught good old Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator Genisys the other day. The movie was to start in five minutes and my nephew gave me my ticket and asked me to go ahead to the cinema hall while he went over to get the popcorns. Watching the latest movie in town was like walking down memory lane. My nephew and I watched Terminator together about twenty years ago; or so he said. Back then, he said I was grouchy and gave him quite a tongue lashing for being late and missing part of the movie. He had asked me to go into the cinema hall for this new segment of Terminator because he knows just too well that I don't like being late for movies, or for anything else for that matter. Terminator Genisys reportedly received negative reviews from critics for muddled plot elements, and bad character development. For my nephew, I would give him positive reviews. Positive for  thoughtfulness.

Comments