Hard Job

How many pig/s is/are there exactly in the 1995 Australian-American film Babe? If you remember, there is a cute little pig that wants to be a sheepdog in the Chris Noonan directed movie. I remember reading somewhere that at least two piglets were used to shoot the movie; so, if you were to ask me how many pigs are there in the Oscar nominated movie, I would say there are two. And mind you, how many pigs are there in the accompanying picture? I would say there are three here. Counting is never easy!

Comments

footiam said…
You would think a man has a piece of pig in him. Oink!
Anonymous said…
I used this photo (eeehhh... it's true... stolen...) to research the thoughts of the Russian auditory.

Do you know who was the first to answer? Google. They began to send me advertising about the ...mmm... dating. Than all my readers thought bad about me. &=)))
footiam said…
I can't understand why your readers have bad thoughts over three pigs.