A Traveller's Tale: That Which Attracts

Pasar malam is a Malay word. It means night market and in Malaysia, Singapore and even Indonesia, there is this street market that is held at night, usually in residential neighbourhoods. Here, one can buy all sorts of goods from foodstuffs like vegetables and snacks to toys, clothes, and shoes at cheap prices. Once, I remember being attracted to the pirated DVDs and CDs being sold there. In the Sungai Long night market though, I was more attracted to the food being sold. Some look rather different from the one sold in the pasar malam back home inTaiping. You must be different to attract!


At the Sungai Long pasar malam...Can you spot ice creams here?









Comments

Liudmila said…
Mmmm... That's a good idea, I'll cook that cookie for me now too.
footiam said…
I would like to have a bite on that!
footiam said…
This comment has been removed by the author.