A Traveller's Tale: A Tea Party

No, you don't need to look for a white rabbit with a watch for this. Hang on here and you'd get a glimpse of Kuala Lumpur through my looking glass. One day, I just hitched a ride with my nephew and off I went to spend a week in the Malaysian capital. Alice in Wonderland, the movie based on the 1865 Lewis Caroll's novel about a girl named Alice who falls down a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar and anthropomorphic creatures was playing in town and at the 4.5 million square feet (420,000 m²) Mid Valley Megamall, a huge promotion on the movie was in full swing. A mad tea party seemed set to take place and it was mad all right -The spread was not for the Mad Hatter as I would like to think but was just a show piece for visitors to the mall. Things are not always what they seem!

Would you reserve a place in this tea party?







Comments

Liudmila said…
Tea party? Is it tea party? Mmmm... As tea party I would prefere something more private.
footiam said…
It's just a show piece. It'd be nice to have strudels for tea!
Liudmila said…
Mmmm... I'll organize it now, "Tea party for one" (my husband does not like tea)...
footiam said…
He can have coffee!
Liudmila said…
Oh no, smell apart, Italians drink their coffee in one moment. Tea presupposes long-long enjoying of taste and company.
footiam said…
You must invent the coffee drinking ceremony!