Cordon! Condom!


Some Swedish girls were reportedly assaulted, raped and beaten by four Somali immiggrants while on their way to a party on New Year's Eve. A 21-year-old immigrant in Sweden charged with raping a girl at a private party and sexually harassing another, has such a low opinion of Swedish girls that he calls them whores. There has also been murders - A boy in Sollentuna, north of Swedish capital Stockholm was assaulted and stabbed several times in the chest by another gang of immigrants while on his way home from a barbeque. He bled to death while while on the way to the hospital. Apparently, some of the things in our beautiful world are despicable and needs to be condomed, oops, I mean cordoned. Be sensible. Cordon! Condom!

Which of the following do you think need/s to be cordoned?








Comments

Liudmila said…
There is the same problem in Italy now too. The gangs of the young emigrants are protagonists of all sorts of the crimes. Probably the government will do something with ALL emigrants now.
footiam said…
That's awful. I would be surprised if the government do nothing.
Liudmila said…
I'm very very sorry about this problem. I try to change the template to turn back to the previous model of comments but I cancelled the files with previous template and can't change it more. I'll try to find the cancelled files in PC next days. Will ask the friends to help me because I don't know HOW. Will see.
Thomas C B Chua said…
Those emigrants should stay put in their countries of origin.
footiam said…
That should be the planet of the Apes.