Mobile Phone Tip

An e-mail which was forwarded to me reminded me of the time when I lost my mobile phone . An acquaintance who learned of my plight tried to help by dialling my number. She could hear a ringing tone at the other end but nobody picked the phone up. And was I glad indeed!My phone was laying by the roadside outside my house! It was a day later when I was stepping out of the car when, lo, there at my feet, among the wet grass was my phone, all wet from the rain. The e-mail which I received suggested that if your mobile phone or i-pod is wet, as in the case when it has dropped into the water, you could dry it by dipping it into rice since the latter acts as a dessicator. I suppose a tip that comes too late is still a good tip, especially if it works. You may get to try this out yet!

Comments

Liudmila said…
:-))) You can add the big-pieces salt sice it has the possibility to dry too. Maybe it will be not very good for the battery I don't know...
footiam said…
I don't know too if rice works. That's what people claim; but then people claim there are many other things too!