It's a Bread Day

One Sunday morning, I woke up and my niece announced that we would just have bread for lunch. There woud be none of our staple rice and I thought, fine, why not ? since my niece makes very delicious bread and we would just have bread for half a day. Then, some days later, I got to eat bread three days in a row. It was Chinese New Year and Mau Wei, Eng Lai and I were out at Taiping Sentral. Eng Lai craved some buns and we went to Old Kopi Tiam, a coffee shop purportedly well known for bread. The next day, the three of us and Hoi Thien went for a Louis Koo Tin Lok movie, All's well ends well in Taiping Sentral and ended up in the same coffee shop again, eating what else but buns. When Eng Lai asked me to go out for our favourite local dish laksa in Pokok Assam market the next day, I was all too eager but there was a big disapointment awaiting us. The dish was sold out and we ended up eating buns again in a coffee shop in Taiping. It was really a bread day but if you believe that stones could be turned into bread, you'd probably think this a blessing!

My niece's delicious bread...


It's a Bread Day I....




It's a Bread Day II...




It's a Bread Day III...

Comments

Anonymous said…
FYI, my beautiful name is spell as Eng Lye.
footiam said…
Spelling not important la. Sound same ma.
Liudmila said…
If you would ask our Basja and the dogs, is bread a good meal (specially if fresh bread) they would answer you that it is one of the best. Sometime the persons do not know what to ask to god.
footiam said…
Sometimes, dogs know better!