Tribal Tattoos!

Just this August, I was walking through the streets of Jogjagkarta, Indonesia somewhere near the Sorosvijaya area and I couldn't help but notice that there were quite a number of tattoo artists there. I suppose the artists cater for foreign tourists, and there were many there, since Jogjarkarta is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the marvelous Buddhist monument, Candi Borobudur,besides housing the magnificent Hindu temple, Candi Prabanan. Temples aside, I wish I have time to explore the designs of the tattoos there and maybe put on one of these designs on my skinny arm! However, since I don't have the privilege of time, here I am now, contented with some tribal designs which I sourced from the Net...In life, there is always an alternative...

Tribal Tattoo Designs ...








Comments

Liudmila said…
An other place where to look for special tatoo designs is a prigeon. They say, there you can find very informative tatoos.
footiam said…
Don't know about this. Thanks!
Anonymous said…
are these computer generated?