You've got mail!

You've got mail!
I remember the 1998 movie about two business rivals who hate each other but fall in love over the internet starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, You've got mail. I was just thinking; now that one could communicate faster through e-mails, what would happen to corresponding the old fashioned way - via letters. Before, people used to be thrilled by the long wait for a letter to arrive and by the beautiful stamps that accompany the letters. Gone are those days and I bet not many young people collect stamps now.Things I suppose will always change, that's the rule of the world. Perhaps, mailboxes will become a thing of the past or perhaps they will become decorative pieces....Just watch...

Fancy Mailboxes...










Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, all these post boxes are so much fun to look at.
footiam said…
Yes, and it used to be fun too opening it for the letters inside!
Liudmila said…
I like the last more than others. I would put it for my door.
footiam said…
That's a good idea. Mail boxes can still be around for a long time if not for the bills that keep coming in!