A Traveller's Tale: Finding Delight

There is just a little space up there in the peak ofGunung Jerai ; that is, if you care to compare it with Perak's or more specifically, Taiping's Bukit Larut. You don't have many places to explore up there. If you don't mind the little space and the present eyesore of unfinished construction work, you can still find delight yet in the spectacular view of Kedah's paddy fields that stretch to as far as Perlis, the state further north. You could see the Pearl of the Orient here,too, some people said-Penang, that is, the island tourists flock to. There is delight if you care to have it!

This is Gunung Jerai!...





Comments

Liudmila said…
So nice look from there... But is it really so hot there?
Anonymous said…
Beautiful spots in deed
footiam said…
Lidumila, Over here, it's hot the whole year round. There is a raining season and then, it's not so hot and in high places, it's cooler; that's why the British opened up Bukit Larut when they were here. It's a place for them to escape the heat.If you remember, Bukit Larut has been featured in a previous post...
footiam said…
Ir's beautiful here, roentarre but I prefer Bukit Larut, the other hill that I featured in my older posts.
Liudmila said…
Oh, I understand them! There is nothing best in the life as cool places. Sincerely, I dreamed about those your countries, I think they are incredibly beautiful. But now when I understand about this peculiarity, I would never go there. Heat is not my environment. Better Arctica or Antarctica...
footiam said…
Traveling in hot weather is uncomfortable; one sweats a lot especially here where it is humid. Staying here for a lifetime means we are pretty used to the heat.I like to travel in cool weather but not too cold like the Artic or Antartic. That's just too cold!