A Joy Ride

One day, my nephew had to go to Ipoh to pick up his sister. He would have to use the North-South Expressway which in Malaysia, is also known as PLUS Expressway after the highway's concessionaire. The expressway incidentally links many major cities and towns in Peninsular Malaysia and hence acts as the backbone of the west coast. My nephew asked me to hop along and when I asked why, he said he liked my company. That was good reason enough. One can't say no to a good reason!

Scenes along the North-South Expressway...









Comments

Liudmila said…
I understood: you never can say "No" if one calls you. :)))

My greatest love when I come in Italy were Expressways. I like them till today.
Unknown said…
Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop
footiam said…
Liudmila, come to think about it, I say 'yes'most of the time. Guess I am a yes man!

Thanks, Marion, I have checked up your website; why not; it sounds exciting, this proposal of yours!