A Traveller's Tale: Bukit Larut Surprise

Surprises abound in Bukit Larut! Cendana Bungalow or what used to be called The Hut has been renovated and privatized. Tourists can still stay there for the night I supposed for I saw a group of people being served dinner there at night. Then, there was also this nursery there where you will have to pay RM 1 to enter to watch hyacinths and tulips but if you are dying to watch the blooms, you'd have to go in December. Spare RM 10 if you are bringing in your SLR camera. And if there is not enough of surprises, there is also this hanging bridge in Bukit Larut which I heard was built perhaps two years ago and which I just laid my eyes on. I truly think the nursery and the bridge are an eyesore! Surprises are not always sweet!

A visit to the hut...




A hanging bridge and an eyesore...



Comments

Ely said…
Thanks for always reminding us that the world is indeed beautiful!
LJP said…
Hi, I got your message at Blog Catalog. For the link exchange, I have now added you to my links, my link is http://savesavesave.blogspot.com (title SaveSaveSave)

Regards
LJP
Liudmila said…
And where is my favourite jeep????? I don't approve you that you took that grey!

Seems you needed many hours to make this walk or is it all one near other? And why you did not go in the forest to see something interesting there? I would enter surely.
footiam said…
You are welcome, Ely!

Will link you up,ljp!

Liudmila,It takes three hours to walk. You see the jungle when you walk. Coming up soon, green gems!
Anonymous said…
If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.