Move over, Japanese Slippers!

Reflexology or zone therapy, is the practice of massaging, squeezing, or pushing on parts of not just the feet but sometimes the hands and ears too, to encourage beneficial effect on other parts of the body, or to improve general health. It is supposed to relieve stress and pain in other parts of the body too but the claim is not supported by current scientific understanding of the nervous system. Nevertheless, reflexology is very popular nowadays and in my hometown, a few shops have mushroomed to offer reflexology and massage services. Getting your feet massaged and squeezed monthly however, would probably cost a bomb but take heart, you can always buy a pair of reflexology slippers!

My Relexology slippers...


And now that we are here, just look at these weird shoes!



Comments

Liudmila said…
Sometimes I ask myself: buys somebody these things? If they do them somebody has to buy maybe...
Anonymous said…
Some of these shoes a pretty cool actually :-)
footiam said…
Liudmila, I think there are different sort of people with different taste. Some people would love the oddest thing ever and then of course, the world is full of surprise.
footiam said…
You must be a model, modelelaine. That's why you find the shoes cool.I thought they sucks, except of course my reflexology slippers!