Who Are the Real Fab Four?



Now, who in the above pictures are the Fab Four I am talking about? They may start calling themselves John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr and pretend to be the English pop and rock group from Liverpool but they are not. They are really just four cute animals who can't really sing a single note. Now, they are not monkeys I am sure but what are they then? Do you know what these animals are called? Do tell because this writer does not know what these animals are. It is a wonder that we will never know everything in this world. Buddha said that if the leaves in a forest were to represent all the knowledge in the world, we may just be able to grasp a leaf of knowledge. A few lucky ones may grasp one or two more leaves, I suppose but never mind, if you don't agree. Just enjoy this video by the real Fab Four! And for more animal delights, just pop into my PA blog.


Comments

Liudmila said…
Important is that our song is happy -what a matter are we Beatles or monkeys. I think. Our song is healing for our mind and soul -that's the main thing. :))) Sometimes I close all the doors and windows, turn the music up and cry (=sing) with all the voice. Don't matter if somebody will give me a name (imagin that name...:)))
footiam said…
Everything that is uplifting is good!