Losing One's Head









I must be out of my mind! Heng had told me on 29th November that there was going to be a PC fair in Penang on the 30th and that one could hunt for cheap cameras and computers there. So, off I went to Pisa, Penang which was one and a half hour bus ride away, early the next day morning. PC fair had become very popular in Malaysia. Someone told me that one could get cheap computer tools there especially on the last day of the fair when prices would be slashed to get rid of stock. I don't know how true that was but I was there at the PC fair in Penang on the very first day itself and I had bought myself a new Nikon D40! With the free bag, tripod and memory card, purportedly worth more than RM500, the camera was really a bargain since back home, I would still have to foot out RM 2000 plus for just the camera. The words bargain and cheap always make greed rear its ugly head and people just lose their mind, don't they?

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's so fun you have a new camera~!
footiam said…
I always keep in mind all's mine and yours will vanish some day! But I am happy about that because then I can get myself a new camera