Creation Museum




Is it the genesis or Darwin's theory of evolution that explains the origin of life? Someone sent me a video on Creation Museum which raises this question. It seems that in USA, the genesis has replaced Darwin's theory in the school Biology syllabus. View this if you like and decide for yourself. For me, I just can't be bothered. If you ask me, I would say it was Pangu , the god born inside an egg which broke into two halves. The upper half became the sky and the lower half became the earth. As Pangu grew taller, the sky and the earth grew thicker and were separated further. When Pangu died, his body parts became different parts of the earth. That's the Chinese version and I am sure everyone out there have his or her own version there. Care to share your version?

Comments

Liudmila said…
I'm between those who don't likes the great noise around Darwin's theory. I prefere the chinese story. :)))
Amit said…
Hi there.

I totally agree with you on the point that every one have their own stories regardin it. Overall i loved your blog.

I will love to hear you on my blog as well.

Creativ Web Development
Hi Footiam,
I can stir up a lot of controversy by stating what I belive personally because it does not matter.l But, there are a few here in the US trying to push for creationism, and they are not in the majority. Interesting post. Thanks.
Anonymous said…
crocodiles ? scary !
footiam said…
Liudmila, I like the Chinese story too but I would love to listen to the Italian or Russian story too!
footiam said…
Thanks Amit, will visit your blog! Do come often, won't you and do tell the Indian version!