Creative Shopping Bags

When I went to the PC fair in Pisa, Penang to buy myself a new Nikon camera, I was given a shopping bag which I was very pleased with. But this is really nothing compared to the ones I have in my e-mail box. Ming Keat had sent me these great photos of shopping bags which I found very creative. The people who design these bags must be very creative but come to think about it, people do have a streak of violence in them, don't you think?

My shopping bag..


Peoples' shopping bags...







Comments

Anonymous said…
why u said so? I think the bag just nice.
Kathy said…
Very cool bags! Wish I had some of those. Hmmm, after this Blogger commenting fiasco, maybe the one with the gun.
Kathy at The Junk Drawer
Anonymous said…
It has not occur to me that people are that creative. Even carrying bags are not spared the fun. This world is getting more interesting!
footiam said…
You wish you have the bags, don't you, Sean? I do agree with kathy that the bags are cool and I would keep them like some treasure if I have them! People are creative no doubt, lim!