Christmas Aftermath!

A Christmas tree made from old bottles...



Christmas Tree for sale in Amsterdam, Holland...




When I visited Amsterdam and several European cities in 2006, Europeans there were preparing for Christmas. It was a delight to watch so many Christmas trees everywhere, artificial ones in shops, and especially the real, freshly cut ones sold on the streets. Before, these scenes could only be seen through movies or played out in the mind after a session of reading. When I received through e-mail recently a Christmas card depicting a Christmas tree made of old bottles, I couldn't help but wonder: Would the culture of cutting trees bring the same kind of delight to those people who try to green the world?

Comments

Liudmila said…
That is why I prefere a plastic tree in my house. To don't take life to these trees.

Italians have a very good usage: the Christmas tree they plant it for their houses.
Ely said…
hi footiam! Merry Christmas!
footiam said…
A plastic tree should be good, Lidumila. Put some lights on it and it will be as beautiful.
footiam said…
Merry Christmas, Ely
Traci Robin said…
No, Footiam, this is not a sponsored ad. I am actually a grn distributor. This is such a wonderful program. the luxury condos are unbelievable. I have another website to check out at www.lifetimeluxurydestions.com
footiam said…
Thanks Traci, for visiting.