You've Got To Go To Japan!


Over here in Malaysia where I live, if you are thirsty, you may consider getting a can of coke or other soft drinks from a vending machine. So far, I haven’t seen one which sells facial tissue or condom, the latter, I think I have seen if I remember right, in a toilet in New Zealand. I have also seen a big machine in a foreign airport selling bouquets of artificial flowers which I think is very convenient if you are meeting someone dear and you have forgotten to get her gift. But a vending machine selling panties and a used one at that! You have got to go to Japan! Some people do have too much money to spend and really, really extraordinary taste!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Japan never ceases to amaze me. They've got everything. Seriously.
Anonymous said…
So coOL... Will you get one from there?
Btw, nice layout you have.
footiam said…
Moneymoose Dear, thinking of Geishas? (Just Kidding!)
footiam said…
Sean, you must pay what you want.
Majik2903 said…
Well this post confirms that the Japanese are definitely Crazy! I thought some of their television shows were a bit on the wacky side, but I think that vending machine takes the cake, or should I say soiled panties.

Peace!
footiam said…
I do think their televisions shows are a bit wacky too. Wonder if the pressure of modern lives has brought about this wackiness!