A Double Meme


This 12 year-old Meghna surprises me! I like her post. I think she is just brilliant and well, I won't be surprised if she turns up to be older than she claims to be. The Internet world holds plenty of surprises. Anyway, Meghna has tagged me with a double Meme - Three Things To Die For and My Top Musical Picks. I have promised to look into the meme and have been thinking real hard. Three things to die for...mm..mm... That's a difficult question. For once, I realize that I don't really know myself that well. What would I die for? Books? Movies? I used to love these but now, I have blogging and the Internet. Would I die for all these? Definitely not! Life is too valuable. I won't die for material things, I suppose. Maybe, I'll die for a quiet moment with people I care for and who care for me. Yes, that would be it! I would die for a little kindness too and a lot of freedom.

I thought the second meme was easier - I can just say for sure my top musical picks. I don't really go into music but some sound do delight me. Take for instance, those beautiful songs from Bollywood Greats like Bobby , Hathi Mere Sathi or Sangam; those evergreen Bollywood Hits, the lyrics of which I don't really understand; and some Chinese scores too
from Shanghai like Rose, Rose I love you or The moon represents my heart from Taiwan's songbird, the late Theresa Teng. I like the new sounds made by the moody looking Jay Chow from Taiwan too just like I like old favorites like My Way by ol' Blue Eyes or Wooden Heart by Elvis Presley or some hot numbers from those men who used to be Boys from Backstreet. Well, the second meme is really easier. Thank Goodness!

And now to tag some others:

Liudmila of Lazy Yogi
Mr. Grudge
Joel
Witewood

Comments

Liudmila said…
First -thank you. I said many times to many persons that it can be a good way to help us -link to others in the posts. Finally the game began. Good. Ihave to copy this your list in my next post...
Meghna said…
Hi footiam,
I'm glad you did the meme and pretty soon too! Many a thanks to you. I think you've written pretty well (atleast better than me!). I too love those Bollywood evergreen oldies. Great minds, great choices, eh?
And I'm only twelve! I'm tired of clearing this up so I won't say any more!Shall I publish a copy of my birth certificate on the blog now?
At the end, you've written really well and thanks once again for doing the meme!
Anonymous said…
The meme sounds amazing! Sadly I have my exams coming up and hence will be away, but will do it when I come back!

C'ya tell then!
footiam said…
Thanks Liudmila. I am looking forward to your post.
footiam said…
Meghna Dear,
You are a very good writer and don't you forget that. You are just twelve remember. You can post your Birth Cert, why not, but you don't have to. I believe you. I would believe too if you can't get along people your age, Why? Well, you watch old movies. People go for Kuch Kuch Hota Hei,if not Harry Porter or Lords of the Rings; surely not Bobby or Sangam. That's more for people like me! Will see you around.
footiam said…
Joel, study first. Meme is just a game for people who have nothing better to do. Will wait patiently for your meme!
Angel said…
Hi footiam,
I am a great fan of Megna and she knows that. Although we may be countries away, her posts are awesome esp. for a girl as young as my daughter. I am thankful to know you appraised her in your blog...your posts are great too.
footiam said…
Dear Guardian Angel,
Meghna is really great! I just don't know what else to say. She is brilliant! I'll popping into her blog regularly!
Liudmila said…
See your list of fiends in my post "1 Cup Cake" here
http://interestsgroup.blogspot.com/2007/11/1-cup-cake.html
footiam said…
Thanks Liudmila, for the cupcake!
Anonymous said…
I done with this meme! Do check it out here :)