A Numerical Tale


In Suburban Queen’s Floral Fairytale, she makes use of the names of flowers throughout her story. I was instantly reminded of Ann who had e-mailed me a tale which makes use of numbers. Just read on and see if you can understand the story:

1 day, I decided 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panicked and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I went into 7 eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then, I took a 9 and tried to stab him. 10 God, he ran away.

10, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day, I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, I don’t have to go back for work the next day too. He also asked me to go look 4 a 3 and jump down. I don’t understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don’t know what he 1.

People can just make things up, don't you think?

Comments