Make use of your papers!


Oh, dear! Are papers for making food lists? I haven't the slightest idea. I have not make even a single food list all my life. My job is to eat the food on the table. Let mom do the worrying about making a food list. I'll gobble up whatever is served on the kitchen table. I was however, really astounded when I read in tegdirb92's blog about her creative ways of using paper. Yes, I had made an aeroplane out of paper before, not one but many, but writing love notes, wow! Why didn't I think of that? I would probably have my very own school sweetheart if I have that idea of writing a love note to someone. That really didn't cross my mind. So, there is no reason why I should think of making paper chains for a Christmas tree, making snowflakes to decorate the window, making a paper funnel, a paper basket and so on. But come to think about it, I did put the paper to some use. At least, I used it to practise writing Chinese,. You can't use the notepad in the computer to do that. Thanks, paper! I could now say confidently that the tree had been fell for a noble purpose!




Paper for practising my Chinese...

Comments