Death of a stranger II

Last month, I wrote about a stranger who suddenly dropped dead in front of my house. When death occurs in such a manner, it is news! I called up a journalist friend of mine and asked him if he was interested in writing a story. He was and had sent someone over. You may not be able to read Chinese but the two articles below which appeared in two different local newspapers covered the abnormal case of the death of the stranger. No prizes for guessing which article appeared in my friend’s papers. At time like this, I do think too it's good to contemplate death. Not that we should not contemplate on death daily...






Comments

Infinity said…
It's interesting because people used to be so much more comfortable with death.. the day of the dead, etc. Now death is so taboo that when someone dies, we are affraid to talk about it with anyone.
Sean said…
Wah... you read Chinese paper...
footiam said…
Oh! Infinity, I think I know what you mean. I am still contemplating death, do read my latest posting.