My Virtual Sean Bear


This is Sean Bear rather than Teddy bear. Teddy Bear was the name given by a small town toy shop owner to the stuffed bear his wife made. He had read a cartoon about the American President Theodore Roosevelt's refusing to shoot a bear in one of his hunting trips and the former had then instructed his wife to make a toy bear. Later, he asked the president's permission to name it Teddy's bear and the name had in a way, stuck. Sean Bear was the one in Sean's car and I had been eyeing it ever since I laid eyes on it. Since Sean is not giving it to me, I had taken a photo of it. I think I just have my own virtual Sean Bear. After all, what in this world is real?

Comments

Unknown said…
Its name is Kenai, not wat so called Sean bear!
footiam said…
I don't like that name.
Sean said…
it's HIS name, no matter u like or not.