My very own Naive Art

Once I bought not just one but two of the same book on paintings drawn by peasants in Europe. The paintings were not masterpieces I guess and the book was justly called Naive Art.The thin book were sold at a very cheap price and I thought why not I buy one for myself and one for a dear friend who had been my painting partner for more than a decade. For all those years together, we had some naive art of our very own...


Terracotta Warriors



White Mountain




Fishes



Cherries Blossoms




Sultan Abdul Samad Building , Kuala Lumpur


Comments

Carla said…
Hello Footiam,thanks for your kind words. I also like your naive art.
I like all kind of arts, especially if the maker of it had his fun creating it. And I like reading your blog. Gives me an idea how people live at the other side of the world. You have written so much, that I have to come back again!!!!!Have a nice day.
footiam said…
Thanks, CArla,welcome.