Cosy Bike



That’s a conference bike you see, designed by an American artist living in Amsterdam. A German company made it a bit more elegant and streamlined and a man in Edinburgh finding the name a bit too formal for such a friendly, sociable bike renamed it a cosy bike. Seven people who sit in a circle on the red metal bike will have their own set of pedals although they do not need to pedal in time and one will be in charge of steering. Why should you build a bicycle for two when in the end you are going to end up with a brood? In this age, where couples opt for one or two child, you can reserve the empty seats for friends. Remember we are not alone. We are living in a community.

Comments

No longer valid said…
Well well, you realy have an unusual and actual wonderful blog indeed. Thanks for all these cute things. I enjoyed them very much.
footiam said…
Thanks. Do visit often.
Yay! That's My sister and I on the bike in Cramond.
You'll need to come to Scotland for a shot! I look quite sane next to some of your other postings!

Thanks for blogging me
Iain

www.cosybike.co.uk
footiam said…
You are welcome! I am glad to hear from you. I have been to England but didn't see any cosy bike there. You must have a great time. Good for you! Do come to my beautiful world http://steptpg.blogspot.com often.