If I have a million......


Sean tagged me, whatever that means... Ask me to write about what if I have a million. Reminds me of those days in school when teacher asks us to write about
Money is the root of all evils, No pain no gain and the like. Well now, Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00……………………… If I have $1,000,000.00 Green Backs that is. ..That's something that I never dream of, something that I never could imagine, what with this nine to five job. So, what should I do? Perhaps, I'll just pinch myself if it is true. And what if it's true? My fairy Godmother must have made a mistake but then yes! Shehad just waved her magic wand and there is a big pile of money lying right in front of my doorsteps. Should I just ignore them? I have read of old British couples ruining their lives after winning a million bucks in the pools. Should I just follow their silly footsteps? Ruin myself and prove beyond doubts that money is the root of all evils. Those were the days when teacher said money is the root of all evils and we all nodded our heads in agreement. Must prove once and for all teachers are teachers; they only know as much! Now, what should I do with my new found millions? Pay all debts like what Sean proposed on doing. I don't have much debts to pay, just a house mortgage. I don't need a million to help me pay my debts! Give a big portion to my family, parents, siblings, nephews and niece? That sounds rather corny. My parents are all gone and I would shed tears of joy if they would take a penny from anyone let alone from their children. My siblings and the rest of the relatives are healthy enough and they must go through the pain of working to gain the joys of living. Buy all the modern gadgets in the market? Maybe I just buy five. I only have five senses to satisfy and if I discover someday I have sixth sense, then I may consider buying one more. Traveling? I don't have a million but I have traveled enough. Take it from me. Traveling is not always fun. Try and eat more and get more cholesterol? Over my dead body! Invest? With a million and at this vulnerable age, who needs investment? Do charity? That's nice but I am doing that everyday. I try to be happy everyday and that's not just doing charity for others. I need charity to go on living! Ah! I know. With so much money and so little desire, I think I just know what to do with my millions. Look at the photo enclosed. A friend sent me just the right photo to sum up once and for all what I should do with my virtual money!


Comments