Prod your crystals!

More crystals...


Liudmila does not believe that crystals can heal and Champdog thinks if there is any healing process, it is minimal and you'd have to wear a big crystal to achieve it. So, you have worn a crystal too and it doesn't work its magic! Now, have you programme it, energize it? This is how you do it:
  • Choose a quiet moment.
  • Sit quietly, hiding your crystal in both hands.
  • Close your eyes and relax.
  • Think about the crystal in your hand and what you want it to do.
  • Raise your hands, open them and breathe those thoughts over and into your crystal.
  • Repeat until you feel that your crystal is fully energized.
Well, if it takes too much time, just dip your crystal into a glass of water overnight. Drink the energized water the next morning. Stones need someone to prod them into action!

Comments

Liudmila said…
This is a great post! Thank you very much.

I bought Azurite now and decided to put it on the body for some time to make it know me, than I want to leave it on the altar for some days for blessing and all this days to recite mantras with the stones in the hands.
I think the stone has to know you before you use it...

It's my own non-patented else idea. I don't know if it's true, but I pretend copy-right if you mention it. :)))
footiam said…
Oh! I laugh when I read this. Yes, you should patent the idea. It's a great idea! The stone is yours and you ought to do what you want with it. who cares if it works. It just gives you something to do and hope for. That makes life meaningful!
SheR. said…
My Taiwanese boss believes in the power of the crystal 100%. He had different types of crystals on his office shelves.
He gave a piece of Amethyst to me before he left which he told me for Good Luck.
I had it on top of my monitor. Not a smart decision and it fell on my head :P
Anonymous said…
Very interesting. It can be relaxing and can help releve stress. Thanks you so much for sharing. I might try to look for this kind of crystal
2sweetnsaxy said…
I know one person who said it works and another who "thought" it worked but it didn't. LOL! Who knows?
footiam said…
The crystal wants you to wear it, Sher! Falling on your head is a good sign. Remember, Eureka! An apple drops on the head and you'll find fame through gravity!
footiam said…
Embracing health for life...Thanks for visiting! When you look beautiful, you become healthy!
footiam said…
2sweetbsexy, who knows ?God knows!
Saviour-V said…
Saviour-V teleports in...

How did you manage to take photos in that exhibition? I thought they said "No Photography" was allowed there.

The way I see it, I should've sneaked in my camera to take photos of that 3-tonne flourite orb in the Room of Light.

Saviour-V teleports out...
footiam said…
Oh, now that you say it- I didn't do any sneaking at all. I am the follow the rule type and did not take any photo until I see so many other people doing it. I ought to feel guilty now that you mention it!
ChampDog said…
Are you kidding in your last paragraph? Dip your crystal into the water and drink it?
footiam said…
Someone else is kidding, I suppose. I read it somewhere but I won't practise it. Yuk!