Crab Feasts

My nephew and I just love crabs. I remember the days when we would drive down to the seafood restaurants in Kuala Sepetang or Matang just to have a bite of the crustaceans. An e-mail was forwarded to me about an unscrupulous restaurant in Tambun, Penang which served parasite-infested crabs but touch wood! We were lucky and always have fresh healthy crabs in Matang and Kuala Sepetang. Nowadays, when my nephew comes home from Kuala Lumpur, we would still go out for our crab feast and on one one occasion when we didn't go out, we were pleasantly surprised to find a tray of crabs at home. My sister-in-law had bought crabs for the whole family. It is cheaper to cook your own crabs at home and more hygienic too, considering the fact that there are unscrupulous restaurateur around but really; whether in restaurants or at home, they'd bring the same pleasure especially if you are eating with the people you love and care!

Crabs!





Comments

Liudmila said…
Oh my dear god... I remember, I've ate river crabs 2-3 times when I was a child. They were not big. More or less hand-large, I think. I even remember their taste till today. It would be interesting to confront.
footiam said…
Do you find them delicious? We do like crabs especially the eggs even though they have lots of cholesterol. The crabs here are found in mangrove swamps.
CloudLearn ERP said…
It's so great to know you are a writer that cares about the information you provide. This is smartly done and well-written in my opinion.
Data Science training in Mumbai
Data Science course in Mumbai
SAP training in Mumbai