More Amazing Crystals!

More crystals for your viewing pleasure!





Crystals are amazing! Here is a list of what some crystals can do:
  • Rose-quatz crystals placed at each corner of your room will bathe it with a loving ambience!
  • Tiger's eyes will boost your self-confidence!
  • Smoky quartz in your office will inspire you!
  • Garnets lift depression!
  • Jade will produce a happy atmosphere!
  • Lapis Lazuli will create understanding and avoid opinion clashes!
  • Clear quatz, rose quartz and amethyst kept together at the driver's sun visor will ensure that the driver remain clear headed and alert!
You are not stoned now, are you?

Comments

Liudmila said…
I have very nice graphite (?) necklace but never take it, because when I have it on, I feel that it presses me in the ground. Why?
footiam said…
Oh, you should take a picture of the necklace and write on it. I haven't seen a graphite necklace before and only thought of graphite as the lead used in a pencil. I don't know why you fell pressed to the ground with it; but that's really an interesting piece of news. Maybe, it block the flow of energy through the chakras!